"Thanks for Tuesday night, that was one of the best activities we have ever done as The Round Table, much better fun than I thought it would be". Ian McHew, Bideford Round Table
We specialise in teambuilding activities with a military theme with missions promote cameraderie, communication and leadership. The more players you have, the better, we can cater for up to 100 players, thats 50 per side. Battlefield Live is a fantastic choice, ideal for team bonding and confidence building
What do you get?
- Exclusive use of the whole battlefield
- Special team missions
- Camouflage gear and camo face paint
- A state-of-the-art Battlefield Sports Gun for every player
- Trained marshalls on hand to ensure great games and safety
- Free entry to The Big Sheep all day
How many players do we need?
We can cater for small groups of 10 players up to large groups of 100 players. For groups smaller that 10 players we can often join you onto another party, just call if you do not have that many and we'll try and fit you in.
How much is it?
For most packages (excluding the professional option) the prices are as follows
Mission Option 1 - A full 2-3 hours costs £25 per person
Mission Option 2 - A full 3-4 hours costs £30 per person (teams will also have radio head comms and 2 free smoke grenades for each player)
* Catering is not included but you can order great food when you get to The Big Sheep or bring your own own packed lunch. We do provide players with free hot and cold drinks,
Why not order a barrel of beer from the on-site brewery for your day